I keep learning more and more and more and more about blogs.
I started another blog. It probably won't be exciting to you at all, unless you are interested in the growth of a performance space / bar cafe / gallery / rehearsal space / class space / offices / shop / etc. It's what I will be putting my time into for the next... oh... forever.
This blog = fun and news
other blog = work (which is fun to me, but probably not you)
update on a fig (it's a favorite therory) - made contact with one after not talking for 8 years... she either didn't remember me, or didn't want to. huh. My bad... still doesn't mean I didn't drive an hour out of my way every time I went through MI to see if her school was in session.
as for news - there is a proposal on the table to raise the retirement age (like we didn't know this was coming) and my question is - why can't these really complex issues be split up and voted on separately... I mean, why the 500 lb. bill? have lil' short guys... "I'm a bill on capital hill"... I always felt bad for that bill.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)