"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Monday, March 14, 2005

good role model

Britney Spears (that is enough to raise my hits all week) is giving advice to Michael Jackson.

"Spears believes Jackson ... needs to adopt a more masculine persona
... She tells American magazine Allure, "If he did those things, I feel sorry for him. I feel like he probably feels alone, and he needs some help."

"He needs someone to be like, 'ok, let's buck you up, let's give you a moustache, let's rough you up, let's go to a bar, let's get drunk and be a man.'

"And if he didn't do those things, I feel sorry for him. Either way, he needs to get in a fight.""

Awesome. A moustache - of course!

I love fights... mostly with michael jackson...

I weep for our future.

1 comment:

Chishiki Lauren said...

This is the greatest thing I've read all week. I feel bad for the collective IQ of women everywhere. Britney just drags us down, man.