What do all of the above have in common?
1. Newsweek faked a flattering picture of Martha Stewart on the cover.
2. Newsweek is owned by MSNBC.
3. NBC is promoting "a daytime TV show, a prime time apprentice TV show spin-off -- both with NBC/Universal," staring Martha Stewart.
It may be a bit far fetched - but it makes me sick none the less.
You read it here first, the connection that is - gooooo journalism!
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)