I found palm trees.
and an english keyboard.
Things on which I view a community - public transportation, cemetaries and urinals. I know you women don't get the joy of a new (or even better) urinal or may not understand why it's important... splash-back. No one ever talks about it, it happens to everyone. So, how a community chooses to deal with urine on pants (or better yet - how to avoid it) is a true test. I am sure some of you have visited toilets that are litterally holes in the ground. France is doing well against all of my tests - Paris subway is fah - nom - i - nal. cemetary isn't as cool as russia - but still cool... and as far as the urinal test goes - it depends on the establishment... however there are bah - days everywhere.
back to my pictures - blur series
gotta find my hostel - it is on a beach and has a bike rental shop in the building.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)