The cover of Newsweek magazine.
Martha Stewart - looking good...
oh, wait "a credit on the table of contents noted the image was a fake."
why would a "News" Magazine put a good fake picture on the cover? the onion - that's funny. fark is funny too. Is this an advertisement? Are Newsweek and Martha Stewart Living - or whatever it is - owned by the same company?
UPDATE - it seems martha's new show is going to be like the apprentice... and which network do you think it is going to be on... that's right NBC.
But chad, what does that have to do with Newsweek - well, the are both owned by MSN, who'd a thunk.
Cross-Advertising-Journalism... I think I'll get a masters in that.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)