a conversation I had this evening progressed a little like this after a commercial:
-I wonder what the next big thing in music will be.
-It will be so small you won't even notice it and you will have any media you wish at a moments notice.
-Bill Gates house has a computer that can track you and give you what you want in every room in the house.
-We are all going to die early with all of these things we do to our body - so many frequencies, electricity, wireless stuff that we know nothing about the long term effects to humans.
-We have seen so much progression, technologically, in the past 25 years.
-There is so much we can't even imagine, and so much is probably wrong.
-Can you imagine "oh, you are sick? a cough? here - bleed yourself... or maybe use some leaches."
-That was fact to them, the same way that the world was flat - it was fact.
-There is so much we believe as fact, that could very possibly be absolutely incorrect.
case in point - here are 13 things that do not make sense. we (humans, science) cannot explain... it is really fun stuff if you are a big dork like me.
and st. pat's pics. Green building and McGuinness Beer.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)