"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I almost copy that

I got offered 4 jobs in the past 12 hours... that's how it goes in film - nothing then everything. I had to turn down driving "Wobin Rilliams" so that I could go to Europe. I may have to turn down the other ones so that I can stall on building my space... tough.

I need an office. I might get a dog if I have an office. I have to ask my wife/trapeze teacher (I'm exaggerating, it isn't quite common law, yet... can you have common law between same sex?).

Now, for something completely different... sad... funny... sad...

Having sex results in babies?

"As many as 30 per cent of couples in the Philippines are unaware that having sex can result in babies, Health Secretary Manuel Dayrit said on Tuesday.

"They do not know how pregnancy happens," even though some of them have had numerous children already, Dayrit remarked."

... and this must be really hard for the republican party - if your son is gay - do you abort?

"Bill would ban abortions of 'gay' fetuses, Maine legislator got idea listening to Rush Limbaugh"

No comments: