I started an entry with something personal... no... it was personal to someone else but it effected me - I realized that's something I can't share with "anyone". I don't mean to say that you, reader, are just "anyone"... but you could be. I am. Anyway, weird day.
The first blog I ever read was of a very personal nature by a very depressed girl - it put me off the whole sharing online thing. My brother has had some blog problems as well.
The next blog I read a few years later had some great, funny writing, by an acquaintance. He then passed it on to a political blogger, also very good.
Now I use Shrook and get updates on multiple random blogs - mostly news and techy and politics.
I still don't know what this blog is yet - I think work and entertainment, and the occasional picture overflow from flickr.
Work. This week is the start megga planning, help emails to follow.
And for now, here is a tribute to the always working "L".
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- shoot, where is it?
- gimme more.
- ... and a good time was had by all.
- Katie Couric, you dirty girl.
- I thought I was being original...
- worst post ever.
- Response that got a bit too long, so here.
- Couple things before Yoga.
- Women can't drive and fingers are gay.
- I may feel better if we were in a Tom Clancy novel...
- room fer rent.
- Things that make you go hmmm...
- Is it all or nothing?
- blogs are funny things.
- My Trapeze Teacher... is going to Sri Lanka...
- End of work.
- start of work
- HAS to be a movie
- F.I.G.s (what do you like in a girl?)
- Gilligan's Island
- ▼ January (28)