I realized I was on the computer more in africa than I am here... odd... it may have to do with traveling with a family of 5 adults - it is a whole new world, this traveling. We are all used to being in charge and free to do as we please. luckily we have very similar interests, it is a growing experience for all of us. I am blessed with a great family.
Here is the "Luke and the Nicholsons" band picture.
weather - good
sights - beautiful ... awe inspiring, even
hotel - fancy shmancy
Euro - worth way more than the dollar
me - poor
smoking - it's everywhere
Mona Lisa - wish I could stop and look at it, they just keep you moving
Paris - old and big
I don't miss New York yet, but Paris is not letting me forget.
I think I have heard more people speak english (american) than French... this may be because we have only been going to the museums and tourist places. I realized the reason everyone takes the same picture - it is because it is a darn cool picture, and there is something to be said about taking it yourself. You will soon get all of the postcards ala france, once we get my brother's computer up and running.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)