"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

gay pair-ee

I realized I was on the computer more in africa than I am here... odd... it may have to do with traveling with a family of 5 adults - it is a whole new world, this traveling. We are all used to being in charge and free to do as we please. luckily we have very similar interests, it is a growing experience for all of us. I am blessed with a great family.

Here is the "Luke and the Nicholsons" band picture.

rockstar

weather - good

sights - beautiful ... awe inspiring, even

hotel - fancy shmancy

Euro - worth way more than the dollar

me - poor

smoking - it's everywhere

Mona Lisa - wish I could stop and look at it, they just keep you moving

Paris - old and big

I don't miss New York yet, but Paris is not letting me forget.

new york


I think I have heard more people speak english (american) than French... this may be because we have only been going to the museums and tourist places. I realized the reason everyone takes the same picture - it is because it is a darn cool picture, and there is something to be said about taking it yourself. You will soon get all of the postcards ala france, once we get my brother's computer up and running.

No comments: