I have spent countless hours asking, reading, playing, and doing all the learning I can about new digital cameras. I finally bought one.
I read the manuals, play with the settings, and take a picture. neat...
wait... oh... why... huh - look at that, a green spot... maybe if I take some more shots... maybe if I take a picture of my lenscap.
dead pixels. faulty camera, I have to return it tomorrow.
now who wants to play - find the dead pixel? you get a prize...
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)