Ok, here's the bet.
CNN.com - how many "main stories" (big picture on the left) in the next six months of Michael Jackson vs. everything else... so far from yesterday 2 | 0 Michael. I don't quite know the rules yet... let's say,
1) every time they change a headline or picture the score changes
2) if michael is still the top link on the right, it counts a half point for for Michael. (he is, hopefully, the underdog so we are giving him every chance here)
please, dear lord, let "everything else in the entire news world" beat (beat... hee hee, "beat it") Michael Jackson news - on a home page where the last two letters stand for "News Network" (however, the first stands for "Cable").
comment for adding new scores.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)