"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

blogs are funny things... part 2

I'm addicted. I just start reading, then find their friends, and read theirs, and so on and so on. Unfortunately, the really interesting, well written bloggers have been doing this for a while - meaning I have a lot of catching up to do. I nearly read 6 months tonight.

Oddly enough, people read mine. Someone in "Western Africa Time Zone" reads it - which is weird because I don't know anyone in western Africa... maybe they mean England too...

Almost half of my readers use Macs. A good chunk also use Safari and Firefox (big fan - though I haven't figured a good way to convert my safari bookmarks to firefox) I have artsy friends and family - and friends of family.

Flickr is always a good source for readers.

I find I write best when I am thinking of a specific person. Said person may never read the post/journal entry/letter, but it gives the words focus. I shall try to write with purpose - this means I will probably try and be funny for you, smart for you, political for you, talented for you, intriguing for you, old for you, young for you, frequent for you, silly for you, wise for you... and me for me. (that means I can use punctuation and caps Any. way.. I want)

You can choose the correct "you" for you, or all of them, if you like- that would mean every entry was personally crafted just for you ::*awww*::

Try, good word that. "do or do not, there is no try." I feel the impetus of change, there may be a lot of changing going on.

I should have been asleep over an hour ago - at least that hasn't changed.

No comments: