Nice enough weekend - I have trouble posting on the weekend for all three of you who read blogs on the non-work days. I will try to work harder for you, magic 3. (you know, three is the magic number)
went to a birthday party in the basement of a club in TriBeCa. It was expensive, for me. As much as I could figure the decor was that of "your grandma's basement that you have set up for a 7th grade "boys and girls" party." Disco ball and christmas lights included.
I'm still playing with my new camera. I like it.
I thought I would take it easy but my PA Mentor invited me to a local bar to listen to that rock and roll music I have heard so much about.
I was crabby today but after a good meeting, watching lance armstrong, and some artsy-fartsy stuff, I feel much better.
I tried to find some interesting, real news for you. no luck.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)