"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Girbaud

I am still up in the air as to what I think about fashion. I don't really think about it day to day, nor do I read the magazines... fashion photography , however - can be very cool, such as a friend sam bassett. I like his stuff. I also like the photo that is causing a french ban on all of the posters.

"The display was ruled "a gratuitous and aggressive act of intrusion on people's innermost beliefs", a judge said...

The work is a photograph based on a painting, not on the Bible," said lawyer Bernard Cahen.

"There is nothing in it that is offensive to the Catholic religion. It is a way of showing the place of women in society today, which is a reflection of our changing values.""


What it comes down to - it is a darn good shot.

last supper

by the makers of purple jeans back in the early 90s ... I never had a pair... too expensive.

No comments: