french fries are just fried potatoes here.
the first train I rode upon entering france had a man playing an acordian... he was playing "yesterday".
Someone at my table complained, "he is a bad waiter because he doesn't know english." I said, "No, we don't know French."
I've taken an absurd number of photograps - being that I am at the hotel computer, and tired - you get none.
I miss my computer and the blogsphere - is that sad?
tomorrow I go to ver-sigh.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)