"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

blogs are funny things... part 3

Now, I keep learning more and more about blogs as the learning curve is steep at the beginning.

Today I defined a blog to two people as (ala websters), "an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log".

I realized how much you can learn about a person through words, you don't really know them. It would be like me saying I know Anton Chekhov because I read his biography, plays, and stories. I like him, may even go so far as to say that he is my friend - little one way that friendship... but I really like him...

I got an email from " an undergraduate from the School of Communications and Information, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)... conducting an online survey to study the practices and attitudes of bloggers on ethics and blogging as part of our honours thesis. We hope you can help us by taking part in our survey."

I did. It's sort of fun... if you like that sort of thing.

whoop, whoop bloggers - you can do it here.

or visit the homepage here.

Wasting time has never done so much good, unless of course, it is the Hunger site, Breast Cancer Site, Child Health Site, Literacy Site, Rain Forest Site, and Animal Rescue Site. You can help people, just with clicking. Good stuff.


No comments: