yes, there are still pirates in today's world. Now they have rocket launchers.
"The narrow Malacca Strait between Indonesia and Malaysia is one of the world's busiest shipping lanes and has long been a haunt of pirates. Some 37 acts of piracy were recorded there last year"
I was getting all excited because it was just plain piracy... but no, someone had to bring up the "T" word.
"If this is a terrorist attack it will have severe consequences on the security of the ports in the region,"
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- when I have a travel book...
- I have these journal entries that are really blog ...
- I knoz you zere zondering:::
- City of lights
- language barrier
- gay pair-ee
- french fries
- Dork stuff.
- Rant and Rave
- good role model
- verb: GHOST - to leave without saying goodbye
- Some folks don't think so good.
- What makes a good tired...
- blogs are funny things... part 5
- "the good times are killing me"
- Martha Stewart, Newsweek, and NBC
- what is white and floats from the sky?
- Journalistic integrity - shmegrity
- I almost copy that
- new camera! almost...
- Saddest bet ever.
- ▼ March (29)