"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Chubby.

I love Chubb.

huh, does that need explanation? Ok, sorry.

I love Chubb insurance. I have had two "incidents" this past year. First was a nice lil' hit and run... I didn't hit and run, I was the victim. See pictures here, an earlier post. They came, appraised, and wrote a check. done. Yesterday I... (I will take responsibility for my actions) hit a car. The guy seemed like a cool dude - he didn't want to deal with cops "I hate cops" (this means no ticket for me), however he also wanted nothing to do with insurance. Knowing that I would have to pay for everything anyway - I realized this is what insurance is for.

I called up my friendly adjuster and gave her all of the information. She told me not to worry, and I needn't talk to the other guy again, she would handle it. Sweet.

*update* the guy just called... I didn't call him before the insurance people, he was upset, I feel really bad. shoot. really bad.

Anyway, Chubb = good. me = not so good (I was just afraid when he said, "I don' know, man, my neck sorta hurts, so, if you could pay for a massage or something, that would be cool." That is scary - you never know how long pain could last. I just needed to be more personal to him. poop. sorry.)

I need a massage.

No comments: