"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

So much crazy, so little time

""In his inauguration speech, Bush trumpeted that 'fire of freedom will reach dark corners of the world.' This is nothing but a plot to engulf the whole world in a sea of war flames and rule it by imposing a freedom based on power," North Korea's state-run Pyongyang Radio said this month.

Thursday's statement from the North Korean Foreign Ministry said nuclear weapons are "for self-defense to cope with the Bush administration's evermore undisguised policy to isolate and stifle" its government."

wow. I thought we were supposed to think the North Koreans were crazy.


I know... with a country with 25% of adults HIV positive, lets make bracelets out of free contraceptives... good one.


What would you do with $400 million... how about give it to nations that are helping us in Iraq... that doesn't make sense to me - it won't entice other countries to help - and these countries already are "helping"... why would we give them money?


on more fun notes I was given fun links - one "uplifting one" from josh and a sign of the times from ... (what do I call you... wannabejapeneseliberalminnesotanjew... no that might be offensive - funny, but probably would offend someone somewhere... well, you were the first to tell me of the joy of mac...) My Personal Steve Jobs.

I am going to try and party non-stop from 6pm tomorrow to Wednesday... I don't think it will work unless I call dog shows and "planning" partying.

I promise to get good pictures of the crazy dog people.

No comments: