Occasionally I will work a nine to five day, odd, but it happens. Everyone looks so tired on the subway - both ways. I wonder why they aren't singing along or at least moving to the music they are pumping in their ears... maybe it's bad music... I should just tell everyone to listen to better music.
but then I saw this on the way home.
and as we all know "a Balloon on the mailbox is the international sign for Par-tay!"
I hope it's a big party.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- blogs are funny things... part 4
- we should do this... maybe not.
- bed time, shmed time.
- Another reason to love NYC
- wish you were here.
- Fly me to the moon
- From the Field -
- So sad
- pbr triathlon
- I'm social, really.
- Just what I needed...
- Bad Car-ma
- news for you.
- Blog Confessions
- Art, oh he was good.
- So much crazy, so little time
- That last one is going so well...
- More Balloons?
- blogs are funny things... part 3
- Workin' 9 to 5
- football 2
- Football 1
- there is a lot going on... so I'll post more when ...
- blogs are funny things... part 2
- Bed face.
- ▼ February (32)