Remember taking standardized tests (I won't go into what I think of them) in school? One of the best hints a teacher gave was "Look for the absolutes - if there is an "Always" or "Never" it is easier to prove statement false.
The pope can never be fired or forced to resign.
All human cloning is intrinsically wrong and should be outlawed.
Parents must OK all sexual information given to children - even when giving blood.
An enemy combatant never needs a trial.
Absolutes are always awesome.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- blogs are funny things... part 4
- we should do this... maybe not.
- bed time, shmed time.
- Another reason to love NYC
- wish you were here.
- Fly me to the moon
- From the Field -
- So sad
- pbr triathlon
- I'm social, really.
- Just what I needed...
- Bad Car-ma
- news for you.
- Blog Confessions
- Art, oh he was good.
- So much crazy, so little time
- That last one is going so well...
- More Balloons?
- blogs are funny things... part 3
- Workin' 9 to 5
- football 2
- Football 1
- there is a lot going on... so I'll post more when ...
- blogs are funny things... part 2
- Bed face.
- ▼ February (32)