"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

That last one is going so well...

When I was a kid, my brother, sister, and I would have water balloon fights (I have a balloon thing right now). I was the biggest, so I usually won. I became so that I even controlled who had the balloons and hose.

I thought my brother had taken or purchased some of his own balloons... So, I got his room all wet and dug through his stuff. He didn't have any. When he complained to my mom and dad I explained that I was helping to clean and organize his room. They believed me by 51%.

Now my sister has admitted that she has balloons... But just for helium. I don't believe her. She may try and soak me and my rooms full of water balloons. I guess I will have to use my parents time and money to go all the way across the country to fix our little "problem"... great idea, worked so well last time.


Rice said on Wednesday that Iran must live up to its international obligations to halt its nuclear program or "the next steps are in the offing... And I think everybody understands what the 'next steps' mean."


We wonder why the dollar is so low.

No comments: