when I go home I need to get rid of money... That's why I'm excited by a $1 billion expansion to the Mall of America. Not only do I get more stores, but I get a casino. I love my state being a punchline.
"he expansion would include three or four hotels, totaling 1,500 rooms. One hotel would have a family-oriented theme with an igloo room, a train room and a Hawaiian room. Other features of the expansion: an NHL-sized ice rink, a 14-screen cinema, a tram to transport customers from the light-rail station to the center of the expansion, and an Italian canal with gondolas surrounded by dancing fountains."
- Jim McCartney (I know him, family friend... huuh.)
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- blogs are funny things... part 4
- we should do this... maybe not.
- bed time, shmed time.
- Another reason to love NYC
- wish you were here.
- Fly me to the moon
- From the Field -
- So sad
- pbr triathlon
- I'm social, really.
- Just what I needed...
- Bad Car-ma
- news for you.
- Blog Confessions
- Art, oh he was good.
- So much crazy, so little time
- That last one is going so well...
- More Balloons?
- blogs are funny things... part 3
- Workin' 9 to 5
- football 2
- Football 1
- there is a lot going on... so I'll post more when ...
- blogs are funny things... part 2
- Bed face.
- ▼ February (32)