"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bed face.

The worst part about megga beard was sleeping - not all that comfortable - and then waking up and half of it up, the other half down. Food in the beard...

It was really good in the cold, the ice chunks were great.

I realized some people did not ever know me without a beard - weird. I will always hate shaving - but here is to a new start.

The following is to help federal agents find me if I am ever on the lam.

here

going1

going2

gone

I recognize myself again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus chad did you need to use hedge trimmers and a chainsaw to get through that mess?

Josh

Anonymous said...

Mommy likes your clean face!!

Anonymous said...

scary
scarier, spaghetti-westerns
scariest
happiness

chad said...

Started with industrial strength scissors THEN moved to a hedge trimmer for the detail work.

Yes, scary is over for a while.

TJ said...

These pictures reminded me to start a boycott-I'm not shaving until the price of Mach Threes are dramatically lowered-perhaps this comment will stike a national refusal of Gilette products. Cheers!