"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Monday, February 21, 2005

So sad

I haven't changed my number from Minnesota (651 innada house) because I like people to have my number...

Now, lets pretend I'm famous, like household name famous, (Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick, Ashlee Simpson, Avril Lavigne, Victoria Gotti, Vin Diesel, Anna Kournikova, lil' John, Olsen twins) and my friend has all of her numbers and emails hacked. Everyone would have access to my number, it would have to change. I would be upset with Paris Hilton, and the dude that hacked her Sidekick.

I was going to link to the site... but it is so sad, I'm going to let it live there, and if you really want to find Seth Green, Dave Chappelle, or Luke Willson's numbers - go to the internet and good hunting young ones.

Thanks, josh, for the always exciting dive into pop-culture world.

learn more here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.