"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Art, oh he was good.

Arthur Miller died today. I'm no biography writer, but he done good with his life.

Subtle, poignant plays... ok, maybe not that subtle - let's just say he new how to get to the root of things.

"In due course his liberal views caught him in the McCarthy anti-communist witch-hunt. He testified before a congressional committee, refusing to name friends and colleagues who might have been communists and was held in contempt." Awesome.

"Miller worked as a loader and shipping clerk", almost makes me think I could do something with my life... I'll get working on that Pulitzer before 33.

No comments: