Arthur Miller died today. I'm no biography writer, but he done good with his life.
Subtle, poignant plays... ok, maybe not that subtle - let's just say he new how to get to the root of things.
"In due course his liberal views caught him in the McCarthy anti-communist witch-hunt. He testified before a congressional committee, refusing to name friends and colleagues who might have been communists and was held in contempt." Awesome.
"Miller worked as a loader and shipping clerk", almost makes me think I could do something with my life... I'll get working on that Pulitzer before 33.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- blogs are funny things... part 4
- we should do this... maybe not.
- bed time, shmed time.
- Another reason to love NYC
- wish you were here.
- Fly me to the moon
- From the Field -
- So sad
- pbr triathlon
- I'm social, really.
- Just what I needed...
- Bad Car-ma
- news for you.
- Blog Confessions
- Art, oh he was good.
- So much crazy, so little time
- That last one is going so well...
- More Balloons?
- blogs are funny things... part 3
- Workin' 9 to 5
- football 2
- Football 1
- there is a lot going on... so I'll post more when ...
- blogs are funny things... part 2
- Bed face.
- ▼ February (32)