"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

blogs are funny things... part 7

Parts 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6.

I think I may have come up with a brilliant idea.

I was thinking of starting an anonymous blog so that I could write about all of the juicy, fun, embarrassing, family and friends related events. Then I realized that wouldn't really be fun for anyone who didn't know these people or events. And, once I told someone I wanted to read about my exploits I could never write things about that person. drat.

I could thinly veil my entries so that they would have meaning to only a few people... maybe use adjectives as nouns and be tricky like that... I realized this doesn't work so well. I recently was given a few details about other bloggers which clarified cryptic posts and made them seem very sad.

The next stop on my train of thought was having an offline blog (which obviously wouldn't be a web log any more). But I wanted something that would be accessible from multiple places, and who wants to bring their laptop everywhere?

hmm... maybe some sort of portable device for storing thoughts, words - maybe even drawings or poems... without a keyboard... without batteries... maybe made out of paper? and maybe use a pen? YES! a "Paper and pen journaling device" a PPJD, BRILLIANT!

I shall call it a journal or diary... maybe put a little lock on it, I could sell this idea and make tons of money. Awesome.

A new weblog is created about every second.

No comments: