"WASHINGTON, DC—The White House denied rumors of wrongdoing by anyone named Karl Rove Monday, saying the alleged deputy chief of staff does not exist.
"To my knowledge, no one by the name of Karl Rove works for this president, his staff, or for that matter, anyone on earth, since he is not a real person," White House press secretary Scott McClellan told reporters Monday."
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- No one walks in LA
- choo - choo.
- Grave circumstances
- So much time and so little to do...
- lil' update
- buzy buzy bumble bee
- moving on.
- Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
- con artist and an idiot
- Mr. Authority
- News Stuff.
- Tick tock
- Internet. Stud.
- Mac is good.
- "WASHINGTON, DC—The White House denied rumors of w...
- blogs are funny things... part 7
- I know talented people... so there.
- ▼ August (21)