"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Tick tock

I am waiting for my first ever, full price, stranger... so that I can take his headshots. I think that means I am allowed to say, with full confidence, "I am a photographer".

At the end of this month I will be doing a "shoot out" fundraiser. I will be shooting half an hour sessions one after another and a theater company will be getting most of the cash. I, however, get a little street cred, and maybe some new clients. Should be fun.

I am getting camera envy. I've got most of the lenses I need (minus one fish eye or super wide angle), but the "speed" of the film isn't quite what I want it to be...

My friend, Sam Bassett, is planning an amazing trip around the world taking photos for a book and video for a documentary. Visit his site and go to his gallery opening (7pm - 7am, sept 9th) - besides having great photos he is a great guy... and the one that made me realize that I could just "become" a photographer, thanks.

No comments: