"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

lil' update

my sister and I went to a few museums, saw a broadway show, bought new shoes, visited friends, and went out a bit.

Tomorrow I am going to a Vikings game, next I will go to a birthday celebration in the bronx, then I shoot a play, then see a play, then go on a train trip from Minnesota out to Portland to Oakland (where we will stay for a bit - and I might visit friends in LA) then back through the desert to MN and then Chicago and Kansas City.

yup.

oh, and I am going to become a member of Union Docs and have my Studio in their large gallery space, weeee.

grand me

oooh, and I got a new camera
bat for both teams

bull...

Met bulls eye

No comments: