Last night I missed the beginning of "The Daily Show", oh so happy Comedy Central has chosen to have two episodes a day. There was a section on Rice Park in downtown St. Paul. I know it very well... I could explain the whole segment, but that would not be funny nor would it be entertaining. There used to be a Naked lady (Bronze) instead of F. Scott Fitzgerald.
This is the worst post ever. So much I am going to keep it.
Seymour Hersh - good news writin' guy. scary.
no, I was trying to think of a worse post. There isn't.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- shoot, where is it?
- gimme more.
- ... and a good time was had by all.
- Katie Couric, you dirty girl.
- I thought I was being original...
- worst post ever.
- Response that got a bit too long, so here.
- Couple things before Yoga.
- Women can't drive and fingers are gay.
- I may feel better if we were in a Tom Clancy novel...
- room fer rent.
- Things that make you go hmmm...
- Is it all or nothing?
- blogs are funny things.
- My Trapeze Teacher... is going to Sri Lanka...
- End of work.
- start of work
- HAS to be a movie
- F.I.G.s (what do you like in a girl?)
- Gilligan's Island
- ▼ January (28)