"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Is it all or nothing?

My two roommates and I received 4 tickets to a basketball game.

We have an extra ticket and need a ride, so we must invite a person with us for four hours. Only two of our common friends have cars.

Friend "A" we have only known for awhile, but we know "B" and his friends for much longer. "A" is smarter, but sort of boring. I am pretty sure "B" has been stealing from us when he comes over - in fact, it has been proved.

A nearly split vote covering multiple subjects like beer choice, music preference, age and appearance of the car, and how we would pay for gas, we give "B" the ticket and let him drive us.

Does that get him off of the hook for stealing?


No comments: