My two roommates and I received 4 tickets to a basketball game.
We have an extra ticket and need a ride, so we must invite a person with us for four hours. Only two of our common friends have cars.
Friend "A" we have only known for awhile, but we know "B" and his friends for much longer. "A" is smarter, but sort of boring. I am pretty sure "B" has been stealing from us when he comes over - in fact, it has been proved.
A nearly split vote covering multiple subjects like beer choice, music preference, age and appearance of the car, and how we would pay for gas, we give "B" the ticket and let him drive us.
Does that get him off of the hook for stealing?
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- shoot, where is it?
- gimme more.
- ... and a good time was had by all.
- Katie Couric, you dirty girl.
- I thought I was being original...
- worst post ever.
- Response that got a bit too long, so here.
- Couple things before Yoga.
- Women can't drive and fingers are gay.
- I may feel better if we were in a Tom Clancy novel...
- room fer rent.
- Things that make you go hmmm...
- Is it all or nothing?
- blogs are funny things.
- My Trapeze Teacher... is going to Sri Lanka...
- End of work.
- start of work
- HAS to be a movie
- F.I.G.s (what do you like in a girl?)
- Gilligan's Island
- ▼ January (28)