I can't seem to find my charger for my camera, so no exciting pictures.
Saw "Million Dollar Baby", and despite its painfully bad title - really good. I liked it more than "unforgiven". Morgan Freeman plays nearly the exact same character as he does in "Shawshank Redemption"... and there is no problem with that. Swank is good at being a boy, and Eastwood is always great as the reluctant hero-figure.
One of the more important conversations in the film - totally missed because I was watching the poor continuity. I am a nerd.
Move in with Jonah and me. Really. Room for rent. Inquire with management for rental options.
It's really cool in Greenpoint, honest.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- shoot, where is it?
- gimme more.
- ... and a good time was had by all.
- Katie Couric, you dirty girl.
- I thought I was being original...
- worst post ever.
- Response that got a bit too long, so here.
- Couple things before Yoga.
- Women can't drive and fingers are gay.
- I may feel better if we were in a Tom Clancy novel...
- room fer rent.
- Things that make you go hmmm...
- Is it all or nothing?
- blogs are funny things.
- My Trapeze Teacher... is going to Sri Lanka...
- End of work.
- start of work
- HAS to be a movie
- F.I.G.s (what do you like in a girl?)
- Gilligan's Island
- ▼ January (28)