"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Obsessed.

I have become obsessed with my photos. I think it is because it is my only creative outlet of late. I guess this means I will have to either buy a building soon, or a better camera... ok AND a better camera.

My Trapeze Teacher just purchased a cello. I may have to play it when he is gone, you know, to pick up chicks.

cello

He isn't talking for three days... he got a number, just for carrying a cello... not talking, carrying.

I am totally amazed at the stories of survival coming from the Tsunami.
An Indonesian woman swept out to sea by the tsunami has been rescued by a tuna-fishing vessel after five days adrift.
and nice people
Sandra Bullock donates $1 mil for tsunami
and my favorite has to be
A 10-year-old British girl saved 100 other tourists... The beach was one of the few on the Thai island of Phuket where no-one was killed.

my beard keeps a growin'
pos ed

No comments: