I have become obsessed with my photos. I think it is because it is my only creative outlet of late. I guess this means I will have to either buy a building soon, or a better camera... ok AND a better camera.
My Trapeze Teacher just purchased a cello. I may have to play it when he is gone, you know, to pick up chicks.
He isn't talking for three days... he got a number, just for carrying a cello... not talking, carrying.
I am totally amazed at the stories of survival coming from the Tsunami.
An Indonesian woman swept out to sea by the tsunami has been rescued by a tuna-fishing vessel after five days adrift.
and nice people
Sandra Bullock donates $1 mil for tsunami
and my favorite has to be
A 10-year-old British girl saved 100 other tourists... The beach was one of the few on the Thai island of Phuket where no-one was killed.
my beard keeps a growin'
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- shoot, where is it?
- gimme more.
- ... and a good time was had by all.
- Katie Couric, you dirty girl.
- I thought I was being original...
- worst post ever.
- Response that got a bit too long, so here.
- Couple things before Yoga.
- Women can't drive and fingers are gay.
- I may feel better if we were in a Tom Clancy novel...
- room fer rent.
- Things that make you go hmmm...
- Is it all or nothing?
- blogs are funny things.
- My Trapeze Teacher... is going to Sri Lanka...
- End of work.
- start of work
- HAS to be a movie
- F.I.G.s (what do you like in a girl?)
- Gilligan's Island
- ▼ January (28)