One of those news articles that is being made into a movie as we speak... read... write... whatever.
French art thief on trial again
-may sound boring, but stealing art is always fun... and there is more...
Stephane Breitwieser, 33, has admitted stealing 239 artworks - including priceless masterpieces in seven European countries in 1995-2001.
-nice work, good job, young.
Breitwieser scoured European museums, pilfering works which he hid in his rucksack or inside his coat, then simply walked out
-yeah, you read it right... now comes the drama
His mother, Mireille Stengel, is also on trial for having destroyed more than 200 works stolen by her son, who had stored them at her home... She admitted having cut up canvases "to punish her son," who she alleged had "terrorised" her.
-Cut up canvases... to punish her son... what???
mom "you didn't take out the garbage, you know I can't... why do you keep terrorising me?"
son "But I brought you a new gift, a painting."
mom "let me see it..." CUTS PAINTING IN PIECES "Now you have more garbage to take out."
great story - someone get on that.
ps crossfire is finally over!
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- shoot, where is it?
- gimme more.
- ... and a good time was had by all.
- Katie Couric, you dirty girl.
- I thought I was being original...
- worst post ever.
- Response that got a bit too long, so here.
- Couple things before Yoga.
- Women can't drive and fingers are gay.
- I may feel better if we were in a Tom Clancy novel...
- room fer rent.
- Things that make you go hmmm...
- Is it all or nothing?
- blogs are funny things.
- My Trapeze Teacher... is going to Sri Lanka...
- End of work.
- start of work
- HAS to be a movie
- F.I.G.s (what do you like in a girl?)
- Gilligan's Island
- ▼ January (28)