"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Couple things before Yoga.

ok - The Aviator. not Excellent. Didn't really like it. The people (Critics) who say they like it are only doing so to sound better than you. It was too long. Editing, pacing, directing - not all that good. It was cool at times,GREAT Acting. but - humph. Please explain it to me if you disagree.

Kids are cool. I live across the street from an elementary school with the saddest playground ever. when walking to the subway I get a crossing guard - it's awesome. As the kids were loving the snow this afternoon I heard multiple parents say, "stay away from the snow." That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. "Play in the snow."

Play in the snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Play in the snow."

I couldn't agree more.

--Liliana