"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Unendliche Geschichte

My mom just called asking what sort of pies I may want.

Thanksgiving is fun.

Chad B was on the scene last night. He was foolish. Silly Vikings and their drinking fans. I apologize if I harassed you.

This girl sort of looks like Shannon from Lost, poor Shannon.

Unlike that fictitious character, this one is a teacher.

She had an affair with her 14 year old student.

I don't understand... that's weird... isn't it? Why do all of these cases happen in Florida? I'm guessing there aren't many nice men in Florida... except my cousin, he's nice.

It feels like a Friday.

Here is a turtle for your not-Friday.

Neverending Story

gotta love the Neverending Story.

No comments: