"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

In my head

I have a great thanksgiving post in my head.

it is right next to my great novel.

It's way past my bedtime, but I would like to share some of my nice weekend so far.

Post cards it is.

went to a farm
olde timey farm

saw some animals, like a goat and chicken
goat milkchicken dinner

Saw a hockey game (*see the puck just passing the goalie?)
GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!

Had Thanksgiving Dinner with the fam.
thanksgiving dinner

goofed off
we are so frickin' cool

and then got our dinner.
huntin

Same ol' same ol'.

It's a whole new world here in MN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait, you had your dinner. then shot your dinner?

chad said...

sorry, I forgot to put, "sleep" in there as well, just postcards, just postcards, mr or mrs "anonymous"...