"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

uh.

yeah, so I couldn't sleep. I wrote, I can't update at the NaNo site for some reason - but over 3,700 words... which is on pace, whoop whoop. (doesn't mean brilliance [yet], just on pace)

my day may be screwed, but it is all for the art.

Oh, I can't even get away from US politics in Argentina, drat.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's "government has praised plans for massive anti-Bush protests that organizers hope will draw 50,000 to the streets outside the summit."

Great, me and all of my photographic stuff will have a great time through customs... oh, and I haven't booked a hotel yet.

uh, oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful in Argentina, brothers! It's going to be quite the experience.