"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I love the smell of winter air.

let's see - recap...

I got to hear Matt play on thursday, Roland on Friday, Sami sing on Saturday, and Sunday I got to hear Matt and John play together and Chris play in his apartment.

Toss in there Robyn's birthday, a little "Trapped in the Closet", a photoshoot with James and Sami, and a Wild/Ranger game and it was a pretty long and entertaining weekend.

There was even a sighting of bizarro chad on the streets of New York City wearing a non-ironic sporting Jersey and Cap.

here, view a few photos.

Flower heads

regular swing

we're serious

first snow

inwood.

fantastic musicians.

and, yes, there is a grand piano in an apartment in manhattan... inwood, though.

No comments: