"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Annoying.

Things are just annoying. I think that is one of the reasons I haven't been blogging.

I never realized how much I used my car until it was gone. I also used it as storage - I just kept a whole lot of junk in it... which led to a very messy room for a few weeks, it's fine now.

I also miss the trains, and though I usually have sympathy for the unions - not this time. This time I think they are being selfish jerks.

I don't feel like getting into the annoying politics of the spying and finger pointing (though I would like a whole "vote of no-confidence thing" like England). However this is pretty bad -
The Ohio Patriot Act has made it to the Taft's desk, and with the stroke of a pen, it would most likely become the toughest terrorism bill in the country. The lengthy piece of legislation would let police arrest people in public places who will not give their names, address and birth dates, even if they are not doing anything wrong.
good idea.

but don't worry, space robot spiders may soon rule the world.

Also annoying - too many parties from November 24 to Jan 1. I am really excited to go to Hawaii. (this is for real this time - from the 1st to the 8th of january.)

I may now skateboard into the city to listen to some music. Maybe...

So annoying.

No comments: