"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
I like people
Riding on the train I was looking at a few photos on my camera... boom - stop... I get off, and the person stepping on says, "hey, wait" and points out my phone that I would have left on the seat. I say, "thank you very much - you're a lifesaver" (cheesy, I know). I walk towards the exit where someone is standing by the entrance. I smile and nod. He nods. I walk out the exit and use my card to swipe him in. He says, "thank you very much" and I say, "have a good night". what goes around comes around and all that.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- silly freedom.
- Shooting a rapper.
- New London, CT
- good night.
- there's something wrong with the world today...
- weekend review.
- The hippy in me says, "stop the hatin', maaaan..."...
- Be entertained by TV on your computer.
- good news?
- China is good for your health.
- Don't compliment the pan.
- I like people
- Chad Nicholson, Chad Richard Nicholson.
- chris cross will make you ...
- step one
- new is better.
- ▼ June (19)