Silly pinkos. See what happens when you believe the government without question...
"Guiyang, China Here's some exciting medical news from the Chinese government: Smoking is great for your health.
Cigarettes, according to China's tobacco authorities, are an excellent way to prevent ulcers.
They also reduce the risk of Parkinson's disease, relieve schizophrenia, boost your brain cells, speed up your thinking, improve your reactions and increase your working efficiency.
And all those warnings about lung cancer? Nonsense."
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- silly freedom.
- Shooting a rapper.
- New London, CT
- good night.
- there's something wrong with the world today...
- weekend review.
- The hippy in me says, "stop the hatin', maaaan..."...
- Be entertained by TV on your computer.
- good news?
- China is good for your health.
- Don't compliment the pan.
- I like people
- Chad Nicholson, Chad Richard Nicholson.
- chris cross will make you ...
- step one
- new is better.
- ▼ June (19)