"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Monday, June 20, 2005

weekend review.

This weekend I went to a rock show of a friend from kindergarten. I went to school with her for more or less 13 years, then we never really talked after that. We just didn't have much in common. She was "alternative" I was not. I didn't get it. Now I do. She is very cool now. It happened to be her birthday as well - and she was excited because she was playing close to her house... which happens to be close to my house. I rode the bus with this girl 20 years ago 1,400 miles away - now she lives 2 blocks away. Funny.

I also went to a party with film / tv folks in Park Slope. The park is sort of growing on me, don't tell anyone because it is a pain in the ass to get to. After that - Jenga in the city.

Few shots of the weekend... speaking of shots, if you know anyone who needs headshots, send 'em my way.

Jenga

kissing

chrysler cloud silhouette

No comments: