I took some photos of an improv group last night. I had taken their promo shots as well. No one asked me to take the shots, but I knew that they would appreciate them. The turned out pretty good. As I was showing my pictures that I took after the show some one remarked, "Your camera takes great shots". Thank you... I guess... for having the wisdom to choose a good camera...
It is like going to an omelet bar and after you taste your omelet you say to the chef, "Your pan makes great omelets." Yes. Yes it does.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- silly freedom.
- Shooting a rapper.
- New London, CT
- good night.
- there's something wrong with the world today...
- weekend review.
- The hippy in me says, "stop the hatin', maaaan..."...
- Be entertained by TV on your computer.
- good news?
- China is good for your health.
- Don't compliment the pan.
- I like people
- Chad Nicholson, Chad Richard Nicholson.
- chris cross will make you ...
- step one
- new is better.
- ▼ June (19)