I did it. Over 300 times - it wasn't even gang related.
Chillin' in Newark, went to his old 'hood, picked up some more of his boys, went to the cemetery, shot them all there, went to an abandoned house, I shot them there as well, went to the studio, hung, went to Ikea, and now I have a desk. I like it.
I enjoyed playing with cliche.
I gave to two beggars today, they were very polite. I left my wallet in the car and got a free lunch.
"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (101)
- silly freedom.
- Shooting a rapper.
- New London, CT
- good night.
- there's something wrong with the world today...
- weekend review.
- The hippy in me says, "stop the hatin', maaaan..."...
- Be entertained by TV on your computer.
- good news?
- China is good for your health.
- Don't compliment the pan.
- I like people
- Chad Nicholson, Chad Richard Nicholson.
- chris cross will make you ...
- step one
- new is better.
- ▼ June (19)