"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Friday, April 22, 2005

other stuff I do

so, when I'm not gallivanting around and shooting films I help my friends.

I just finished making a reel for my friend/co-creator, People Food.

In the reel - I directed and designed the first piece, produced the evening of the second piece and produced the third (brought it to Scotland and the like).

My internet skills are still improving, but try this.

PC right click save as, or Mac ctrl+click and "save as" ... or just plain click on the link and watch... whatever, I'm not your mom, seriously, get over it... man...

link

it's about 14 mins and small, but fun none the less. A weekend treat, if you will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I am your mom. I need a producer, director translation of the work. It doesn't mean I'm not proud of my "johnny".

chad said...

who's johnny... mom, are you ok? I'm CHAD, chad, 1st born... I guess the video is confusing.