"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

I'm getting there.

It's my sister's birthday. She's 21. I'm old.

She's in Africa right now and hopefully I will be visiting her next month. When else do I have the chance or reason to go to Africa?

Anyway, spent my day in Jacqueline Bertrand's apartment shooting a documentary. Amazing woman. I really like her recently passed husband's work, Peter Basch. The apartment is a museum and shrine to his work, hers, and Al Hirschfeld - family friend. Drawings, a real Matisse, and stacks of original and unpublished photos of famous, naked women.

jane fonda

What a bummer, getting paid to do what you love.

I'm getting there.

No comments: