"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

buybacks

Names are funny things.

Bush nominates Spellings for education

Surprisingly, my name was unique in Scotland. It was "very American". I didn't know that. I guess there are a lot of football players named Chad, but it was a country in Africa first. Maybe it has to do with Florida in 2000?

I will be very excited when there is a Chad on TV that is not a jock, prep, or gay... I'm not saying I don't love preppy gay jocks... but I just want to be a hero, who doesn't?

Last night I went hunting with my Minnesota boys.

deer hunter

DougEFresh, My Broker, and My Philosophy Teacher. Many digital deer gave their lives for our entertainment... and, for that, we thank them.

Then came the dreaded buy-back. I am usually a huge fan of the buy-back - and I had never gotten one at this drinking establishment, but last night it was more than one... a few more than one.

Longstoryshort... I woke up with this on my arm. It's not my handwriting. I don't know. I don't know.

No!

No comments: