"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

hitandran

I spent yesterday morning walking around theater row making sure my camera-man didn't run into anything (he was walking backwards). We worked out this whole system of taps and signals - all without words, good fun... like the theater games of old.

walking

I have grand plans for this little documentary. Anyone know a good (free) editor?

The afternoon was in the subject's appartment. it has a view.

panoram

Then I bought a typewriter. I feel like a typewriter gives things an originality without being handwriting. I also like the idea of not being able to easily change things, sorta like life.

typwriter

My car is not easily changed. Someone "hitandran" it. Yes, I did just make a verb out of three words, deal. It is now in the shop and I have desided that the Chad Taxi will now take donations for trips longer than one hour. done.

No comments: